Traders Open House
Here’s the agenda:
1. Trade Plan Primer – learn all the components of a polished trade plan.
2. Why Volume Levels Work – watch me plan a Day & Globex session.
3. Chart Setup – how to create optimal trading platform workspaces.
4. Entry & Exit Rules – learn precise entries, stop placement, profit targets, and trade selection filters gleaned from our database of over 8400 trades in all market conditions.
5. The Importance of Review – learn the simple steps that must be taken every trading day to ensure you keep your “edge” in the market.
6. Question/Answer Wrap-up – bring your challenges and get solutions.
Options: A Better Credit Spread
As you know, we pick precision turning points in the S&P daily using a proprietary volume-at-price methodology. It works well. Many of our traders love to use them for credit spreads because they are so accurate. Now, we're showing them HOW to change the low Reward/Risk ratio of those trades to a high, like 1.5:1, 2:1, 2:5:1, with less risk. Watch this recent session to learn how.
"It seems common these days to bitch about things we don’t like..."
...but I wanted to reinforce some of the things I find very helpful in your Zoom sessions:
- You don’t shy away from repeating information. That’s good because it takes the average person seven exposures to absorb new information.
- Excellent pace. At least for the way my brain works. I can keep up, and not so slow that it gets boring.
- Your calm, analytical approach. If I never hear Jim Cramer’s voice again I will be happy.
- The lessons on the web site are clear and concise, as are your explanations during the Zoom sessions.